Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!

We're spending the holiday with the in-laws, including Nathanael's brother and his family visiting from Ohio, and their new baby girl (yay!).

I love Thanksgiving but I admit I'm looking forward to Christmas already. I can't wait to decorate but I promised myself (and my hubby) I would wait until December 1st.

So are you all planning on going shopping tomorrow? I was thinking about it but I'm not sure now. I'm a little scared to, plus there isn't anything we really need. Oh, there's plenty of things we want, but do we need them? No.

I thought I'd make a list of things I am thankful for to honor the holiday.

1. Nathanael

2. Our families

3. Oscar

4. The church and the wonderful, thoughtful women in our ward

5. Sweet potatoes with brown sugar

6. Not having to work again until Monday

7. Christmas decorations

8. Blankets, movies, popcorn and hot chocolate (with marshmallows)

9. A car with a heater that works fast

10. Thrift stores

No comments: