Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Let's Go on Vacation!

I got a new suitcase, so why aren't we going away? Oh, yeah, maybe because the "new" suitcase looks about 50+ years old and is sitting in my spare room ... on the floor ... as decoration. Yeah, that might be why.

But isn't it awesome? I love it. It's old and kinda grungy but so perfect. (And such a deal.) And the wooden scroll ... thing ... is it called a cornice? Anyway, also a screaming deal. Now I just have to figure out how to paint it so it looks even older. Any tips? I want to make it look like it's been paint several times/colors, all chippy and old.

Okay, now for something totaly unrelated. My husband shaved his head. Completely. Well, I shaved the back since he can't see back there.

Doesn't he have a nice noggin'?

Okay, I'll post a friggin' picture of myself. Don't scream okay! I got a new top and I wore it to my job interview today.

I had to crop it kinda close because you could totally see our messy bathroom. Haha.

2 comments:

Suze said...

You're looking HOT Ash.

LOL gotta love the cropping tool to disguise a photo to how it REALLY was taken. HA!

Miss your smile!

Anonymous said...

Okay Miss Ashlee...it's time to post more than two posts in 3 1/2 months. Your Mom and family are there now...you should have lots to say!

Hope you are having a good time!

Love

Kelly