Monday, April 19, 2010

Hand-Made by Mommy and Me

I know, that sounds silly, "mommy and me" but it's true. she's my mommy and we made these together while they were here a couple of weeks ago.

We went to Hobby Lobby and after we had revived ourselves (because we had died from sheer joy) we went nuts looking at all of the great things they have. We found these super cute wooden letters and decided to make something out of them. We found cute frames at the dollar store (actually, they weren't cute, they were gold and ugly but the design was cute). So we painted the frames and the letter, used scrapbooking paper as a background and ta-dah!

We also went glitter crazy. My mom got Martha Stewart glitter at an insane discount because she works at a craft store, so she brought it down and an hour later we looked up from our projects in a glitter induced haze and giggled a little. I mean...uh...yeah, we glittered the crap out of some mini clothes pins. Then I glittered this feather butterfly.


And then I wanted to glitter everything. I was all, "what about the toilet? Can we glitter the toilet? How about the carpet in the living room, dont you think that would look good glittered? Huh, huh, huh?" And my mom pried the glitter out of my hands and made me take a nap

No comments: