Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Painting Painting, I Love Painting

We had this bare, sad little empty space next to our door and I want to put something there. I thought a little key shelf would be great. I finally found a pefect little shelf and painted it my current favorite color.
On the look-out for the perfect key shelf I also found this cute little window. It was white and had these ugly little baskets and a tiny little wheelbarrow filled with ugly little wooden apples. After I bashed the heck out of them (they were glued on really well) I painted it and added a really cute nest with a branch. I added some floral moss to the nest and painted some little plastic eggs to match the shelf.

But, now we're moving and I have to find the perfect place in Santaquin to put them back up.

1 comment:

Jodi Luck said...

I absolutely love these!! The clours are awesome!
You are so talented Ashlee, I couldn't do these.